Monday, February 7, 2011

that coffee feeling...

Today could have turned out to be a very bad day... I woke up several times and had difficulty getting back to sleep... and me with interrupted sleep does not equal a happy me.  On top of that... the internet that was supposed to be connected today can't be... and I got poor Phillip stuck in the ally.  Can it be spring yet please?  I even started my spring cleaning in hopes of tricking the weather into being less snowy/icy/sleety and more sunny/warm/wonderful.

But... April in her infinite wisdom... or just in need of some caffeine herself... decided we needed Starbucks.  And with that wonderful coffee feeling I put on my new pants that came in the mail today... remembered I finally have an appointment with the doctor... and smiled the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment