Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Insomnia...

So now without sleep... here is what have I learned about myself...

  1. Since I end up alone a lot of the time I tend to talk to inanimate objects... giving them personalities... ie) Phillip the car, Kevin the plant, Bernard the Teddy Bear... the list continues to grow...
  2. I enjoy making up songs about the inanimate objects... singing them often... ie) "You are a little white car - Phillip - you like to drive so far - Phillip" and "Phillipy, Phillipy (repeat)"...
  3. I like order a LOT... but still somehow am a VERY messy person...
  4. I am terrified of moving to Korea... but am excited at the same time...
  5. Stupid stupid STUPID things make me cry... ie) Commercials, sitcoms, country songs...
  6. Favorite quote...
    me: have you gotten Coop warmed up to being a sheep yet?
    Kendra: Not a chance....mom even tried to trick him saying... "Ah buddy, you get to be a white tractor" ...no way... as soon as we tried to put the lamb hat on...he freaked out and threw it on the floor, "Ma-maw that's the yammie hat....I don't yike the yammie hat (sad face)."
    I laugh out loud EVERY single time I think about almost 3-year old Cooper saying this...
  7. I cannot spell to save my life...
  8. I get cold very easily... please be 80 degrees the rest of my life world...
  9. I miss photography and don't take photos anywhere near as much as I should...
  10. Life has been pretty boring... pretty safe... and I'm finally ready for a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment